DAY 01: Kusadasi
Welcome to Kusadasi! Check into your hotel at your leisure and the rest of the day is yours, free to explore this harbour side resort town. Tonight a welcome meeting and meet your fellow travelling companions.
DAY 02: Kusadasi, Samos
Leaving Turkey, we take a ferry to Samos and depending on ferry schedules; we may head straight for Mykonos or spend a day exploring lush-green Samos.
DAY 03: Mykonos, Delos
Free day today. Spend the day on the beach, stroll around the town or take a trip to one of the small villages or take an optional day trip to the neighbouring island of Delos. This Mecca of Ancient Greece is today an island wide, open-air museum.
DAY 04: Mykonos to Santorini
Revitalize with an early morning swim and wander the charming white-washed narrow alleyways of Mykonos Town before an afternoon ferry to Santorini.
DAY 05: Santorini optional boat trip
Take an optional boat trip in the world’s biggest volcanic crater above sea level. Visit the active volcano, swim in the warm thermal waters and take a therapeutic mud bath.
DAY 06: Santorini to Athens
Soak up the sun on the black sand beaches before we board an afternoon ferry to the mainland.
DAY 07: Athens Acropolis
This morning you will have half day tour and visit Acropolis, stop at the stadium where the first Olympic Games of the modern era were held. Admire the Olympian Zeus and Hadrians Arch. At the Acropolis visit the museum, the towering entrance of Propylaia, the Temple of Nike and the most famous of Greek relics, the Parthenon.
DAY 08: Athens
After breakfast, we say goodbye to our new friends before being transferred to the airport.
• Athens – Acropolis
• Athens – Acropolis Museum
• Athens – Hadrian’s Arch
• Athens – Panathenaic Stadium
• Athens – Parthenon
• Athens – Propylaea
• Athens – Temple of Athena Nike
• Athens – Temple of Olympian Zeus
• Athens City Tour
• Outbound Airport Transfer – Athens Eleftherios Venizelos Airport (ATH)
• Professional English-speaking tour guide for Athens city tour
• 1 Night in Kusadasi
• 2 Nights in Mykonos
• 2 Nights in Santorini
• 2 Nights in Athens
• Transportation by ferry within the Greek islands
• Transfers between ports and hotels
• Tips except guide and transfer staff
• 7 Nights – Accommodation
• 7 Breakfasts, 1 Dinner
• International airfares
• Suggested optional activities
• Tips for driver and guide
• Entrance fees in Greece
• Compulsory Travel Insurance
• Visas, border or port taxes